A wintry Sunday
Today, as is the usual for Sundays, I decided to clean the house. I needed to purchase some cleaning supplies in order to accomplish this task, so I bundled up to walk. After all, I just registered for my big Weekend in September on Saturday, so I figured I should start my "training"!! I was reminded of how much I used to walk - and of how much I do not walk anymore. Ah, the wonderful convenience of the automobile. However, I would like to vow to walk more, if not for the physical benefits, then for the environmental benefits. I would hate for there to be no Earth for my children to enjoy. If you are interested in my walk, check out www.endcancer.ca to find out more. I challenge you all to walk more! and I'll keep you posted on my decrease in car use and dependance.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home