Time marches on
Well, it hasn't been so long since I last posted, but quite a lot has happened. Jay and I have decided to move to a new apartment in order to save some money and maybe have a bit more space! The space factor will be determined after everything is unpacked! We move on February 28th which will come sooner than expected I'm sure.
In other news, an important woman in my life - Mary - has passed away. I think this would be much more upsetting for me if I hadn't moved away from home and I hadn't been living on my own for such a long time. If I was accustomed to seeing her on a regular basis, I'm sure this news would be worse. I'm planning to head home on Tuesday to sing at the funeral.
Tonight, Jay is working until 11 so I'm just hanging about on my own. I rented the new documentary, Jesus Camp, it should be good. I'd like Jay to watch it with me because we always have such good conversations around religion, but I don't know if he will. I'm a little miffed at him at the moment because I bought a much-needed new pair of pants today and they were a size 1!!! Jay said there must me some sort of mistake and laughed. Jerk. Haha. Oh well.
Anywho - will sign off for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home