A Wee Spot for Eeyore

19 April 2007

I'm fairly certain that nobody reads this, but I saw a link to this page on my cousin's blog and was a little concerned as I haven't written anything for ages!! I was looking forward to watching "The Real Housewives of Orange County" tonight, but the joy of living with a boy during playoff season is that more boys will inevitably show up on the one night you had a date with the couch. Ah well, such is life. Then, having been elbowed out of the living room due to lack of space and lack of interest in watching 4 boys play X-Box, I found myself stalking people on Facebook. Normal people probably only check their email or other things once or twice a day. I think I have a habit of checking every hour I'm home! Perhaps it is time to find a hobby? or make some friends to spend time with?? Today was the first day that the sun has shone since, I think, last summer. Has anybody else noticed how gray and miserable it has been since September? It rained all fall, it rained and then stormed all winter, and now it has rained since the first day of spring - with a little snowstorm thrown in for fun. I don't do so well when there is no sun - all kinds of horrible thoughts cross my mind, I have nightmares, and probably mild depression. So, the sun today was a welcome event! I'm looking for a book suggestion - I have about $25 to spend and nothing that I really want at the moment. Your input would be great. Also, it is that time of year again when I need to start fundraising for my breast cancer walk in September. If you're interested, visit endcancer.ca and look up my name - Courtney Fox - in the "Sponsor a Participant" section. That's all for now - happy Spring!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home