Let's just start by saying - "HI, Mom!"
Not sure what is going to be in this entry - but I'm basically home alone, 0h, wait - not alone, with a bad case of PMS!! Haha. We're such good friends. It's going to be a beautiful sunny weekend, so I hope I can get out and enjoy it. Maybe make a trip to Main Street Unionville and check out the shops. I guess I have to start thinking about a dress for the wedding sometime soon!
Hockey playoffs are on - as you well know - so the TV is monopolized by that event most of the time. Jay is busy with some book-work but still manages to put up a fuss when I change the channel. I requested a date night tonight - but he had a nap instead. So, I'll just clean up the house, change the sheets, and start a new book.
Something borrowed is a very fun book! And Something Blue is going to be just as good. I think I'm going to use my other Chapters gift card to buy that book. Why not?
There are only 8 more weeks of school left! I'm looking forward to the summer but am also going to miss going into work and seeing my colleagues. Maybe I'll go down to Arizona and visit my sister - I've been thinking about doing that lately. I would only have to pay for the plane ticket I would imagine - I guess I shouldn't assume! I'm also supposed to be planning a birthday party for my parents. Not sure if they are totally excited - but I think it is a momentous occasion!!!
Today marked my 5th successful run in my new running program. And no, the pounds are not falling off! Perhaps that is because on the days I run I get so hungry in the evening. I try to ignore it, but then you feel sick and end up going to bed before 11 - that's probably not healthy either.
I will say "Ta-ta" for now - and hope to be back soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home