A Wee Spot for Eeyore

29 December 2007

Feeling Odd

We are dog-sitting again in Ajax through my Christmas holidays. I was a little bummed about this - my holidays are when I clean and go through stuff - oh, and I just got a piano for Christmas and I'm not home to play it!! So, this time I'm going back to Markham with Jay when he works and kicking around our apartment for the day. That seems to make things better. I feel like a grumpy bitch these last couple days - not too sure why, but I do. It's not PMS so I'm not sure what it is. I've been thinking lately that I have the potential to be an amazing partner (not that I'm not one already). I'm a good cook, I can bake, and I keep a tidy house. If I wasn't so miserable half the time - or was more relaxed, I could be great. Also, I need to remind myself that J is a capable adult who does not need me telling him how to live, reminding him of every little thing, and expressing disappointment when he doesn't do something how I would do it. But - if he would just listen to me a little more - not listen, but hear me - that would probably help me in my desire to back off and not mother. And is it in our nature as women to mother people? To nurture? I think it may be - and that is definitely not a bad thing. Anywho - Christmas was great - as I said, I got a piano! It fits perfectly in my apartment and I've been playing every chance I get - so please don't come look too closely at my bathroom!! it's been neglected in the cleaning department as a result. Is all for now - hope your Christmas was merry and bright!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home