A Wee Spot for Eeyore

04 December 2007

This past weekend, J and I took a trip to Windsor to see some old friends. I had lunch at my favourite restaurant, Chanosos', and had a random encounter with some old classmates. The smell of Windsor has not changed one bit since I lived there 2 years ago. It's hard to believe, looking back, that it had already been 2 years! I went from not knowing what the hell I wanted to do, to being a career woman for a year and a half. We went shopping at the outlet mall in Windsor and finally got a start to some Christmas shopping. Ugh, Christmas. It will be a nice day when this holiday does not cause stress for me! In other news - heartburn is gross. And, I think it is ridiculous that teachers become baby-sitters on snow days. Why, if the busses are cancelled, do we have to brave the weather to teach 3 kids per class? Oh well, the drive wasn't all that bad. It is unusual to see so much snow so early in the season. Makes me reminiscent of childhood - we used to have more snow then, especially on the farm. Will we get a white Christmas after all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home