Politicians
Frankly, I'm not that fond of politicians - particularly party leaders when it is election season. Well, let me clarify - I am quite happy that I live in a country where I have the freedom to vote - and our government does come through sometime (isn't it interesting how I feel the need to apologize for my opinion on my own blog? What does that say about my mental health?). However, does anyone else feel that they simply avoid answering questions in favour of bashing the current leader or opposition? When someone is asked a question it should not be an acceptable answer to simply point out what the other person has done wrong and stop there. I believe the question was - What are you going to do about it? Ugh - October 10th can't come soon enough!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home