A Wee Spot for Eeyore

26 July 2007

Some thoughts

Hello all - I know it's late. It's Wednesday night and I've gotten in the habit of going to church on Wednesday nights. I couldn't go tonight because of logistic reasons and I'm missing it now. Silly how you can miss some place where you don't even really talk to anyone at all. The people seem so open when they are greeting you....it could be a good thing. I don't really have a lot to say, I'm just sitting here with the boys after ball hockey having a couple drinks house and dog sitting in Ajax. I have to admit -- I'm still a little bit bored during my summer off...... uh oh. I have to get my passport ready - Arizona in 10 days!!! Anywho - gotta run...... Courtney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home