School's Out For Summer!
And I'm already bored. Dear god - this is going to be one long summer if I don't find something to keep busy with. We went on a mini vacation this past weekend - camping up at Tobermory. It was great, even though it took me a day to fully relax. On Monday I climbed down into a cave - that was pretty fun. I did not, however, jump into the freezing cold water in that cave. Jay did and said it was invigorating - but I did not feel the need to be chilled to the bone on the first warm day of the trip. I got a tiny little sunburn that is mostly gone already and had a pretty good time with some friends. Now it's back to the reality that I don't have to go back to work for 2 months. Wow - with all that time on my hands I should be ready to run a marthon or write a book or something. Any suggestions? I have 2 weeks left until I spring into action getting an emergency passport. What a silly mistake I made. Oh well - I'm sure it will all work out in the end. I'm reading a really good book right now - Rush Home Road by Lori Lansens - the same girl who wrote The Girls. I recommend it for sure. I guess that's all for now - but I'll try to write more regularly now that I have time off - even though there is less going on..... we'll see how that works out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home