A Wee Spot for Eeyore

22 January 2008

Still learning the ropes!

So, guitars for Grade 6 are a no-go. Apparently I have to run everything (and I mean, EVERYTHING) past the office before it can even be discussed, and when it came up in conversation, I was called into the office with both administrators to hear that guitars are not a possibility. So, it's back to the drawing board as to how to keep my upper junior students engaged in music class. I guess in one way that you look at it, it's a good thing, because I would have been planning a program from scratch when I do not have time to do that. However, it would have been fun. Lesson learned! In other news - I already have the February blahs - and I'm not the only one. My friend at work is feeling the same way - drained and bummed out. But there is too much going on for me to take a day off to sleep in and get a massage, so I'll just wait it out until February 18th. I'm not really complaining - I do love my job, but I'm tired this year for some reason. It seems busier. My principal says it is because I have higher expectations for myself this year - I want to do more - which is probably the case. Ah well, the days go by quickly enough. Today while driving to work on less than ideal road conditions, I had a very vivid image of a transport jackniffing in front of me. Good times. I love freaking myself out while driving. I guess that's all for now. J is off snowboarding, taking advantage of the fresh snowfall. I am cleaning up the house, which actually calms me. Hope you're all well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home